发新话题
打印

巴基斯坦网友看中国反导实验:不知道印度人怎么想?

巴基斯坦网友看中国反导实验:不知道印度人怎么想?

zb68930171:Well done!!!!Of course, we never directed at any third country or bloc of countries like anothers....... 干得好,当然,我们并不针对任何第三国家或其他国家集团
   oct605032048:Obama:We are going to sell Patriot-3 to Taiwan. Hu:**. Obama: I beg your pardon?Hu:C-NMD. Here is the question: Do you know what CNMD means in Chinese? 奥巴马:我们将出售给台湾爱国者3导弹。胡:有种试试。奥巴马:你说啥?胡:C-NMD(中国国家导弹防御系统)。 这就有一个问题,谁知道中国国家导弹防御系统到底是啥玩意儿?
   Sino-PakFriendship:Indian trolls disappear!God bless China! 印度见鬼去吧!天佑中国!
    qgq:obviously,china is compelled to do this test,for his right would not be robbed by the robber.long live sino-parkistan friendship! 很显然,中国做反导测试是被逼的,他是为了保卫其应有权力不被强盗抢去。中巴友谊万岁!
   pit:(回复zb68930171)From the mouth, China never says anything about 96-hour, but in action it only needs 96-minutes to finish a clown。 不针对任何第三国?这个月,中国从没对96小时(印度96小时打赢中巴)发表过任何言论,但是他在用行动表明,灭掉一个小丑(印度)仅需96小时而已。
    applesauce:(回复gpit)Actions have always spoken louder than word.but i do love how they add "this is for purely defense purposes" on every military project or development. 行动往往比口舌更有力量。但是我想知道,中国如何把每个军事项目军事发展都推脱为“仅仅是单纯防卫”。
    omluter:Whats the next?sea-based?terminal phase missile interception? 中国的下一个惊喜是什么?海基?亦或是导弹末段拦截?
   gpit:seems very much like this is PLAs response to US sale of weapon to Taiwan... 看来解放军极有可能是在回应美国的对台军售……
   XiNiX:Congrats china. 恭喜中国。
   Martian2:This is very interesting.When the US is perceived to be provoking China, the PLA shows us something new. Perhaps the US should poke them some more, Im curious to discover what else the Chinese are keeping out of sight. 这非常有趣。当美国被视为在挑衅中国时,解放军就会向美国展示新的武器。或许美国应该挑衅的更过火一点,我倒要看看中国还会拿什么武器出来展示。
   zb68930171:(回Martian2):eh~~~~~~~~~~~yes, but I think if US poke PLA much more, maybe another things will happen.Patience is limited. 呃……是的,但是我想美国如果胆敢再得寸进尺,或许中国还会有更惊人的行动。忍耐度是有限的。
   Martian2:(回复zb68930171)Thats true.You can forget about Chinese help with North Korea or Iran.Perhaps the US should stop poking them after all. 这是事实。你可以无视中国对北朝鲜和伊朗的援助。或许美国真应该完全停止对他们的打击。
   great_han:If I were not a Chinese, I will guess CNMD=Chinese National Missile Defense. 如果我不是中国人的话,我会认为中国的CNMD=中国国家导弹防御系统。
   faithfulguy:There are too many unknowns about this test.Mid course interception is very difficult.Are we sure that the target missle doesnt have a homing device for the interceptor missile to home in?Also, is the target missile maneuverable?Finally, is the target missile in the position to deploy counter measurements?If not, this interceptor would not be able to defeat the latest US or Russian missile.But its enough for others. 这个导弹拦截测试有太多的未知细节。导弹中端拦截非常有难度。确定目标导弹没有装引导装置故意引导拦截导弹?另外,目标导弹有多大机动性?最后,目标导弹是否是部署在可测量计算的位置?如果没有,那么中国这个拦截系统将对美国和俄罗斯的最新导弹无效。但它足以拦截除此之外的导弹。
发新话题